- Lazarus Island, Singapore
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This Beginner Angler's Course aims to introduce fishing to those interested in trying it out for the first time or searching for a new hobby.
It will be completed within a day on the scenic Lazarus Island, one of Singapore's best kept secrets, and you will learn both the basic theory and practical aspects of fishing.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to use a fishing setup confidently and you will know how to handle your fish once you have caught it.
Place of embarkation: Marina South Pier
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
(Boat shall depart at 9 am sharp. Students are advised to arrive 30 minutes before the boat departure time. Please be punctual.)
Attire:Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be out in nature all day.
Theory lessons are conducted under shelter. You will expect to be seated on the ground during the course but feel free to bring a portable chair for more comfort should you wish. Shorts or pants are recommended.
Don’t forget to bring:
- Lunch (Please inform us if you require lunch at additional $10 per pax)
- Drinking water (at least 1.5 litres - There is no F&B vendor on the island)
- Sun block
- Small pouch or bag to keep your starter kit
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Swim wear if you intend to take a dip in the sea during the breaks
(There are no bathing facilities but toilet with water hose is available for washing up. The water on the island is not potable.)
* 5-12 year olds must be accompanied by at least one adult who is also taking the course.Read Less
- Ferry ride to Lazarus Island
- Beginner Angler’s course handbook and starter kit
- Fishing equipment, accessories and baits
- Ice for keeping fish
Book Your Spot