- Lavender Street, Singapore, 338729
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
In the sport of Olympic Weightlifting, athletes contest in 2 movements - the Snatch (where the barbell is lifted from the ground to overhead in one continuous motion) and the Clean & Jerk (where the barbell is first lifted to the shoulders before being hoisted overhead in one continuous motion).
Whether you are a beginner keen to learn more about the movements contested in the sport of Olympic Weightlifting, or a seasoned athlete looking to refine existing movement patterns, this class is for you. During the class, participants will be taught the fundamentals of the Clean & Jerk in an insightful and intuitive manner.
Participants can expect to leave with a greater understanding on how to execute the Clean & Jerk to the best of their bodies' abilities.
- Understand how the Clean & Jerk is executed
- Apply the Clean & Jerk to your own training
- Learn in a fun and open environment
Book Your Spot