- Farrer Road, Singapore, 268836
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
During this workshop, Kathy will move you through a mindful flow practice to warm up the body, working on specific preparatory practices to strengthen the upper body, shoulders and core. She will help you understand shoulder alignment and shoulder girdle stability to get you more comfortable with balancing on your forearms. The second half of the workshop teaches you the grace of opening your bodies to unlock the upper back, chest and shoulders along with quads and hamstrings to move you into more advanced inverted back-bending postures such as Scorpion and Hollowback.
Have lots of fun learning to achieve this posture by going through the various steps and options suited for your level of strength and flexibility.
This workshop will provide a safe and fun environment to allow you to take away ideas and information so you can safely start to integrate forearm balances into your yoga practice.
This workshop is open to all levels. Although some prior back bending and inversion experience can be helpful. For more intermediate practitioners, transitions will taught. You don’t need to be able to do full forearm balance to attend, as all options, instructions and support with be given.
Great for beginners and for those who want to build a stronger foundation into improve their forearm balance as well as understand the mechanics of an inverted backbend.Read Less
- Master the art of forearm balance
- Understand the mechanics of an inverted backbend
- Conquer your fear of going upside down
- Gain confidence to incorporate inversions in your practice
- Build strength and learn correct alignment & form
- Learn transitions from forearm balances
Book Your Spot