- Boat Quay, Singapore, 049845
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Get ready to challenge your core in this power-packed pilates class!
Remember, the core is not just about your abdominal muscles, it's also about your back, pelvic floor and hips. Through this class, you will learn how to develop proper technique with the pilates method, so that you can re-train your body to move in a safer and more efficient way - especially critical for injury recovery and rehabilitation, sports performance, good posture and overall well-being.
You will be performing various prone and supine exercises that will help with muscle conditioning as well as develop and improve your core strength and stability. Some examples of exercises include plank and boat variations.
Remember to bring your own mat, a towel, and a water bottle.
- Small, intimate, group class setting
- Learn how to develop a strong core
- Move in a safe way that prevents injury
- Suitable for injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Bathroom available, but no shower facility
Book Your Spot