- Singapore, 217664
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This is part 1 of 2 guest workshops hosted by Dr. Andréa Paige, ND, MSc, E-RYT 500, master of lifestyle medicine.
In this workshop, Andréa will lead a playful, interactive lecture that will resonate to the core of your humanness. Combining Yoga and Detoxification, learn how better manage your body and your health. Her passion will inspire you to wake up the next day renewed, with full power, back in your hands, to determine the rest of your life. We will look at: The Pathology of Detoxification, Nutrition, the Digestive Tract & Food Combining, Fad Diets, The Yogic Diet, Alkalinity, Cleansing & Fasting.
The workshop consists of a 1.5 hr detox lecture, 15 min break, 15 min Q&A followed by an 1hr long practice of Medical Yin:
This is a releasing practice to let go and surrender. Gain length in your tissues. Unblock your energy meridians and let Qi/Prana flow! Want to stay safe in yin? Learn how to add intelligence to your yin practice. Learn how to listen and allow the body to unravel in its own time - rather than biting your lip through resistance! Learn to prevent injury and render true benefit from the yin practice. It’s not only about being passive: it’s about seducing your fascia to release.
Come to this workshop if you are:
- Not well, but doctors say you're fine
- Curious about maximizing health
- Wanting more from your body
- Wanting to go more into a health consulting field
- An open-minded scientist
- A yogi who wants to be more in their body
- Have heard so many mixed messages about health and just want some clarity
Click here to book both workshops ($120) -> http://sg.funzing.com/funz/9743
Dr. Andréa Paige, ND, MSc, E-RYT 500 is a master of lifestyle medicine. Founder of the Micro-biome Think Tank, Andréa travels the world empowering people to take health back into their own hands. Teaching from a place of resonance - where you feel what she says rather than merely intellectualize it - she has great success with people actually employing the teachings in their life. Her lectures aren't mere points of "oh, that was interesting," but rather - they are portals of activation for greater shifts in your life. Her students say just being around her makes you feel more alive.Read Less
- Clarity on your health
- Understand the secrets of your digestive system
- Be inspired to re-new your healthy life
- Understand the relationship between Yoga and the body!
- Become a better yoga teacher - by feeling better!
- Template of your body's "user manual"
- Excitement for health and empowering your body to feel its best!
- Curiosity to further learning
Book Your Spot