- Orchard Road, Singapore, 238839
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Do you want to take on a new skill in 2016? Or to put your creativity into producing something pretty and useful?
Join Vivien for this unique workshops and learn how to sew a personalized owl applique pillow which you can then take home to brighten up your home.
Using the techniques of fusible applique and decorative hand sewing, you'll learn step by step how to produce this cute owl print pillow.
The perfect gift for a friend or family member or just keep it for yourself, book your spot today!
* Suitable for beginners as no prior sewing experience is needed.
- Pattern transfer of applique designs
- Techniques of fusible applique
- Hand applique using blanket stitch
- Sewing of pillow cover
- Sewing machines, basic tools and materials will be provided
- Participants can bring their own fabrics or purchase at Spotlight
Book Your Spot