- Niven Road, Singapore
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Do you want to:
- Meet new interesting people you can have deeper, more meaningful conversations with?
- Learn how to connect with people on a deeper level than just your usual small talk?
- Learn from different people, their areas of interests and how to expand your mind to new perspectives?
In our upcoming Supper Club Sessions you will you be able to meet & have a drink with fellow conversationalists in the intimate event space The Music Salon: perfect for spending your next Sunday evening with meaning.
We'll start with an introduction on The Art Of Having A Deeper Conversation by your host Ethan Seow, after which we will continue our conversation...together!
The next topic is: Open Questions!
The next topics are:
5: Finding Point of Agreement
6: Defence Without Defence
7: Reading the Other Person
8: Choice of Topic
9: Reframing the Topic
10: Active Engagement (Finding Entry Points)
11: Developing Content (How to Share Deeper)
12: Never-Ending Conversations
Our format goes as such:
7.30 - 8pm: Mingling and chilling over food! And Introduction of Hosts and Topic
8 - 10pm: A Safe Space to try conversing with the new techniques! People will be paired with someone who they are not familiar with to try out a simulated scenario to share their interested topics and their own stories. Throughout this experience, the Hosts will be feeding back as well as providing space for discussion.
10 - 11.30pm: For the ones who want to continue into the night.
This event is perfect for you if you crave more meaningful conversations in your life. Feel free to bring a friend, or simply come by yourself to meet new likeminded people :-)
- Pot Luck! Bring a maximum of two portions of your favourite dish to share! For those who don't have the time to get the food, let us know and we will help you with it (chargeable).
- One (1) glass of Wine
Free flow of non alcoholic beverages
- Great environment! Great people!
Book Your Spot