A Unique and Sensory Experience with Nature
- Bukit Timah Road, Singapore
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Over the years Oribel has forged a unique energetic relationship with wild animals, flora and fauna from nature landscapes in Singapore and overseas. She uses interspecies communication to hold two-way conversations with them. Using her skills in creating videos she showcases their messages so she may easily share with others too.
You will be amazed to discover what their messages are – sometimes profound and filled with wisdom, sometimes funny and simple, but always honest, and at the same time you will come to realize that nature have feelings too, from the smallest common grass flower to the majestic trees of Fort Canning Park.
Spend time with Oribel one evening and be captivated by her stories and experiences. See another side of nature you don’t yet know, and you will never see nature the same way again.
Note: The entire evening takes place indoors.An audience response:
- Movies with heart opening messages from the Tree People, Dolphins, Humpback Whales, Flora and Fauna of Bukit Brown, Harambe the Gorilla, nature from Chiang Mai and Tasmania
- Stories from Oribel on her encounters with those she interviewed
- Opportunities to ask questions
- Perform an uplifting and heart opening exercise with nature
- Learn what it takes to communicate with Nature so you can take the next step
Book Your Spot