- Goodman Road, Singapore, 439053
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn the basics of paper marbling with Karen from Slik Studios as she introduces you to the art of paper marbling. Traditionally known as Ebru Art, which translates as cloud art, it is known as one of the most beautiful art forms ever created.
Paper marbling is a method of aqueous surface design where paints are floated on the surface of a viscous solution and then carefully transferred on paper or fabric.
In this PLUS+1 Edition, purchase 1 ticket for 2 admissions. That's 1 ticket for twice the fun! Bring along your best friend, your child, your boyfriend or even your mum to share this fun experience!
In this amazing and unique workshop, you'll learn:
- The history of paper marbling
- The different types of marbled papers
- What materials are used in this traditional technique
- How the science of paper marbling actually works
- How to make different marbled patterns using simple tools
- How you can use marbled papers
Each pair will be provided with 1 marbling tray for this event.
The spaces are limited to 10 pairs per session!
*All children must be accompanied by an adult.Read Less
- All marbled materials and tools will be provided
- All marbled papers will be mailed to you once the workshop is complete
- Personalised instruction
Book Your SpotS$100 per adult, S$100 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event