Food Photography Basics: Using Your Smartphone
- Bali Lane, Singapore, 189853
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
With the advancement of smartphones and their built-in camera, photography with your mobile phone is easier than before. The most popular type of photos that people usually take has got to be food! It is not difficult to spot diners taking photos of their food and uploading them to the various social media. Join Elphin to this introduction to food photography with your smartphone; tips and tricks such as the angles, framing of your shot, editing photos using your mobile apps and many more!
- Basic food photography using your smartphone. Learn about angles, framing, lighting, editing and more!
- A serving of Richmond Station's classic Eggs Benedict - 2 perfectly poached eggs and turkey bacon sitting atop English muffin bread, complete with hollandaise sauce, chives and a side of greens.
- Hot coffee beverage of your choice.
- Interact and get to know other fellow attendees! :)
Book Your SpotS$49 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event