Introduction to French Wines
- Lavender Street, Singapore, 338729
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Are you a fan or new to French wines? Or are you clueless about wines and would like to learn more? Well, you have come to right place!
This introductory class is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
1) Introduction of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley and its classifications
2) Understanding Wine Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo
Wine Tasting Overview
(4 Premium Red Wines + 2 Premium White Wines + 1 Vintage Champagne)
4) Learn and taste the 6 most important international grape varietals –
Reds – Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah
Whites – Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
5) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
6) What to look out for when buying wines
The more you know about the wine’s origins, its character, its value, and its ability to add magic, the greater and more lasting your pleasure. Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
- Learn about 3 major wine regions in France (Bordeaux, Burgundy and Rhone Valley)
- Understand Wine Labels
- Learn and taste 6 of the most important International red/white grape varietals (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc)
- Blind tasting of 6 different wines (6 premium wines + 1 Vintage Champagne)
- Learn and know what to look out for when buying wines
- Food to be served: Baguettes, Salamis & Cheese
Book Your Spot