Journey to Headstand (Workshop)
- Farrer Road, Singapore, 268836
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
During this workshop, Kathy will move you through a mindful flow practice to warm up the body, working on specific preparatory practices to strengthen the upper body, shoulders and core. Have lots of fun learning to achieve this posture by going through the various steps and options suited for your level of strength and flexibility.
This workshop will provide a safe and fun environment to allow you to take away ideas and information so you can safely start to integrate headstand/or variations into your yoga practice.
This headstand workshop is open to all levels. You don’t need to be able to do full headstand to attend, as all options, instructions and support with be given. Get for beginners and for those who want to build a stronger foundation into improve their headstand form.Read Less
- Master the art of headstand
- Conquer your fear of going upside down
- Gain confidence to incorporate inversions in your practice
- Build strength and learn correct alignment & form
Book Your Spot