Kickboxing & Self-Defence in the Park (Bishan Park)
- Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, Singapore, 569931
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Want to keep fit in a fun manner and also learn how to defend yourself against harassment on the street or when travelling overseas? This workshop is definitely for you!
You will learn the basics of kickboxing which are also essential in learning self-defence moves. In each week, you will slowly progress according to your fitness level and knowledge.
Please bring your own towel and water for this session. Limited to 30 persons.
This 1-hour workshop is conducted by Zackiee Ng of U-Elite Martial Fitness who has 20 years of experience in martial arts and coaching.
- Not suitable for individuals aged 14 years and below unless accompanied by an adult
- U-Elite and The Wellness Insider are not liable for any injuries that may be incurred during the course of the workshop onsite
- Learn the 3 A's (Aware, Alert and Avoid)
- Learn How to passively guard against attacks
- Learn Proper footwork
- Learn How to guard yourself defensively
- Techniques to block attacks
- Learn How to shield yourself against attacks
Book Your SpotS$25 per adult, S$0 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event