Make Chocolate Molten Lava Cake for Valentine's Day
- Holland Drive, Singapore, 271013
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Wondering what to make for your Valentine's date? Look no further! Master the art of making a sinful Valentine's treat and win his/her heart in this series of Valentine's day theme class! A delicious molten chocolate cake with a gooey center usually garnished with ice cream, whipped cream, salted caramel sauce, hot fudge sauce and fresh strawberries....what better way to say "I Love You!" to your Valentine :)
Catered for couples and singles! Suitable for beginners, no prior baking experience required!
Some suggestions on what garnishes to bring (optional):
Strawberries, blueberries, mint leaf, whipped cream, caramel sauce, an orange slice.
Please avoid wearing hand jewellery and earrings.
- Take home hand written recipe
- Pick up a baking skill and learn how to make one of the most famous chocolate dessert!
- Ingredients included, you'll be given recommendations on how to garnish your dessert
- Hands on experience as a team. Team bonding and make new friends!
- Getting to taste the decadent chocolatey treat at the end of the class and leave you swooning for more. Each student will have their own cake.
- Cozy environment with a fun-loving instructor and a friendly crowd to hang with and enjoy food together on a weekend!!
Book Your SpotS$30 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event