Make local treats: Pineapple Tarts
- Holland Drive, Singapore, 271013
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Let's usher in the Year of the Rooster by creating a well known Chinese New Year snack- pineapple tarts!
This buttery pastry with a sugary pineapple filling is a mainstay in most every household’s during the festive season. Pineapple sounds like “prosperity arrives” in several Chinese dialects (“ong lai” in Hokkien and “wong lai” in Cantonese).
In this class we will make open and closed pineapple tarts
Impress your family members and friends by making a batch of these lovely treats!
Things to bring:
A container, fork, a heat resistant water bottle/mug and an apron
If you'd like to use your own tart moulds pls bring them. Otherwise moulds are provided during class.
Things to note:
Please avoid wearing hand jewellery or have nail polish. To minimise distraction during class, pls be punctual as we will start on time :)Read Less
- Take home your own hand written recipe
- Ingredients included
- Demo and Hands on training provided
- Getting to taste the food at the end of the class with complimentary tea
- Cozy environment and a fun loving crowd to hang with and cook together on a weekend afternoon.
Book Your SpotS$25 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event