- Fullerton Road, Singapore, 049213
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
In celebration of the New Year and a Brand New YOU in year 2018, we let you bring your best companion to enjoy this sensory Wine Yoga experience for free on the 5th of January 2018.
***Get 2 glasses of wine!***
Both yoga and wine have a rich history dating to 6000 BC, where the essence of these 2 components develop eventually with patience and time.
Just like yoga, wine is a practical education - one must keep tasting in order to develop a palate and the ability to discern the flavors and nuances of this sacred liquid.
Isn’t yoga about finding the sacred in almost everything, depending on your approach to it?
Come and experience for yourself how well these 2 passions complement each other. Put aside your differences and allow your other senses, the smells and tastes, to take over. Remember, it is all about being totally in the moment, enjoying where one is, and not worrying about what is coming next.
*Please note you must be 18 or older to attend this workshop and ID is required at the event..
Are yoga mats provided?
No. All participants are required to bring their own mats.
What are the seating arrangements?
The seating allocation is general admission – i.e. you choose your own seat location.
- 1 hour of holistic Wine Yoga with a glass of wine
- 'Wine & Unwind' after the class at The Fullerton Heritage over a 2nd glass of wine (COMPLIMENTARY)
- Socialise with like-minded people over the prestigious view of Marina Bay
- 3 FREE soft-copies of DSLR quality keepsake photo
Book Your Spot